Thursday 22 May 2014

Brewday : Woodfordes Wherry Real Ale (KIT)

Made up the last of my Beer kits today, a Woodfordes Wherry Real Ale, I have done this kit three times now and it's always come out a nice light Ale.

It's a two can kit so no extra ingredients apart from water are required and we picked this kit up on sale at £14.00, so a bargain beer at that.

I've made this kit up as per the instructions with no tweaks as it's a good beer as it is.



This is going to go in the other Pressure barrel once it is all done


I'm going to ferment this in the Cabin Brewery so I hope the nights don't get to cool, it's had it's yeast pitched and I'm just waiting for fermentation to begin.

The starting SG came in at 1048, so around the 4% ABV mark and less than £0.50 per pint

No comments:

Post a Comment