The Mango Lager has finished its work fermenting the mango pulp that was added on Wednesday, 3 May 2017, it took only a couple of days to get back down to a FG of 1.010. Then since then it's been cold crashing for the last 10 days.
Was going to bottle it all up this afternoon, but there seems to be quite a bit of mango pulp floating around in the fermenter above the tap.
I gave it a "slosh" around to maybe help the layer start to settle but it's just stuck there refusing to budge.
I have some Leaf Gelatine that I was going to experiment with, as many home brewers use gelatine to get their beers to clear. So I thought that since I have nothing to loose I decided to add some to this batch to hopefully get that layer to the bottom so I can bottle this batch up.